Environmental compliance is constantly evolving. Related legislation is increasingly strict and, of course, your core process upstream of the treatment unit evolves over time. As a result, the design value of your unit is no longer the actual value. So environmental compliance unit becomes less optimized and less smooth than it was initially.
Carmeuse TechPartner experts have a long experience in many industrial sectors, with many different environmental compliance processes designed by a wide range of engineering companies. This source of information/skills is made available to you during our entire collaboration:
- On-site Audits.
- Sampling and lab analyses.
- Parameters evaluation for troubleshooting the environmental compliance system.
- Evaluation of and recommendations for new set points/product specifications to realign operations with new needs/requirements/situations.
- Optimizing flue gas cleaning operations.
- Evaluation and improvement of the reagent storage, dosing, preparation and handling.
The Carmeuse TechPartner Team is fully equipped to run such activities, thanks to:
- Mobile measurement equipment: to measure on-site key parameters.
- Analytical lab: trained with different standard reagents and by-products of your flue gas cleaning unit, and able to ‘visualize’ the process.
- Mobile pilot plant: to run trials with alternative setups/reagent, while taking no risk in terms of compliance (as the installed treatment line remains unchanged).