StabiCalco® Q, StabiCalco® S hydrate and StabiCalco® “B” binders range can address many processes in sludge and soil decontamination, as well as in CCP and solid waste treatment. We offer milled lime products in quality and reactivity classes customized for the treated matrix, and we offer lime hydrate where required or where it helps to optimize treatment costs. Our binders are always tailor-made to the project requirements.
StabiCalco® Q and S lime products and StabiCalco® “B” binders with customized properties can address both sediment dewatering and stabilization. Product options, depending on specific conditions, include quicklime in StabiCalco® Q 90 - class or cost-effective Q 80, Q 70 classes, or StabiCalco® S hydrate.
- Lime products available in two key usage forms – quicklime, hydrate.
- Optimized chemical purity of lime products.
- Quicklime available in several reactivity grades.
- Quicklime, hydrate and milled limestone available in several grain sizes.
- Customized mix composition of binders.
- Consistent quality for all uses.
Variation of this product
StabiCalco® Q is high-reactive quicklime used everywhere that intense dewatering and rapid pozzolanic reaction are required.
StabiCalco® S hydrate is specially formulated for waste and industrial sludge treatment, remediation works, sediment and CCP stabilization.
StabiCalco® QL, QD and QU are controlled reactivity quicklime types for inorganic sludge solidification.