The AquaCalco® range was developed to address diverse requirements of the water treatment segment. Carmeuse delivers AquaCalco® products in two grades for two different application types. The multi-purpose AquaCalco® grade is optimized for usage in industrial process water and waste water treatment. The AquaCalco® “W” product line was developed for demanding uses in drinking water treatment and complies with the European drinking water standard (EN 12518).
- Available in all usage forms – quicklime, hydrate, milk-of-lime.
- High chemical purity.
- Quicklime and hydrate available in several grain sizes.
- Milk-of-lime available at several concentration grades up to 50%.
- Consistent quality for all uses.
- Compliance with EN 12518 (AquaCalco® “W” range).
- Pellet reactor compatibility (special types of AquaCalco® “W”).
Variation of this product
AquaCalco® QW quicklime and AquaCalco® SW hydrate are very pure products with handling parameters customized to water treatment installations.
AquaCalco® M ready-made milk-of-lime product family by Carmeuse is the optimum product solution for small and medium-size water treatment plants.
AquaCalco® SW 97/ 30 and 97/20 are special hydrated lime types with a mean particle size of 20 microns.