Features in more detail:
In line with the best available technology:
- CleanCalco® products offer high efficiency in removing acidic pollutants of chloride, sulphur, selenium, and fluoride.
- Thanks to dual injection with CleanCalco® Depurcal, a significant reduction in pollutant load can be achieved prior to the classic’ flue gas cleaning line.
- The CleanCalco® product range includes a wide range of products that are engineered for use in most flue gas cleaning systems from wet to dry scrubbing.
- A special range of products for the improvement of boiler cleanliness.
On-site technical support & optimization:
- Carmeuse's experts can help you optimize your process to meet strict legislative requirements and take into account the total cost of operation.
Safe and easy to use:
- Products are ready to use.
- CleanCalco® products are considered as non-ADR product and non-corrosive to the skin (ex. CleanCalco® Q).
Benefits in more detail:
Achieving legal requirements:
- CleanCalco® products are suited and compatible with most existing flue gas cleaning units.
- Dual injection with CleanCalco® Depurcal enables a reduction of pollutants prior to the flue gas cleaning line, resulting in smoother and more efficient operation of the entire line.
- Lower reagent consumption thanks to very high efficiency and technological support from our experts.
- No reagent preparation.
- Lower leachability of fly ash resulting to lower disposal costs or potential reuse in the process.
- High energy recovery due to low temperature efficiency and improved boiler cleanliness when using CleanCalco® products suitable for high temperature injection.
- No increase in CO2 emissions in Scope 1.
- No availability limits and locally produced.