Carmeuse offers a wide range of lime-based products together with specific know-how and services addressing the needs of the processes to maximize the efficiency of the overall process.
Carmeuse also has a broad range of products and experience in environmental compliance in the industry, with the AquaCalco® product range suitable for water treatment applications and CleanCalco® for flue gas compliance.
The chemical and physical requirements are 100% linked to the process and the process parameters used. As the application and process parameters vary, the Carmeuse product range and technical support team enable the selection of the optimum reagent with the lowest possible economic impact.
A grasp of the main application of Carmeuse lime in chemical applications:
- Production of titanium dioxide
- Production of propylene oxide
- Production of engine oils additives
- Production of organic acids via fermentation such as citric acid, lactic acid
- Gelatin production
- Production of sodium carbonates
- Production of epichlorohydrin (epoxy resins)
- Production of polyvinylidene chloride (PVDC)
- Production of calcium hypochlorite
- Production of calcium nitrate