Carmeuse is a leading producer of ground calcium carbonate. Calcium carbonate (CaCO3) is a very common chemical compound making up 4% of the earth’s crust and is the primary constituent in limestone. While it is abundant, not all limestone is suitable for ground calcium carbonate (GCC) production due to impurities. Calcium carbonate is one of the most useful and versatile materials known to humans and has many practical applications such as use in flooring (carpet, luxury vinyl tile, stone plastic composite), paint, adhesives, paper, plastics, rubber, asphalt roofing, and many other purposes, including agriculture.
- High CaCO3 purity for consistent and quality compounds
- Cuts costs by reducing active ingredients needed while adding desirable characteristics such as energy efficiency, fire retarding, sound proofing, strength, and durability
- Multiple GCC plant locations with delivery services offered
- Bagged 50lb and Super Sacks (1 ton) available at specific locations
- Dry bulk handling system equipment and services offered
- Multiple product offerings certified 100% pre consumer recycled content for sustainability
For additional information, view our Product Typical Sheets or discuss with our sales group please contact us.
Do you have a question about this product?Ask our specialists