WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES ARE USED?
A cookie can be classified by its lifespan, purpose and the domain to which it belongs.
By lifespan, a cookie is either a:
- Session Cookie which is erased when the user closes the browser
- Persistent Cookie which remains on the user’s computer/device for a pre-defined period of time
As for the domain to which it belongs, there are either:
- First-party Cookie which are set by the web server of the visited page and share the same domain
These cookies are:
- Necessary cookies - cookies that allow the technical operation of the website and its features;
- Analytical / performance cookies – cookies that collect data about the performance of the website and how you use our website. These cookies allow us to improve how the website works;
- Functionality cookies – cookies that allow the website to remember choices you make (such as your language) and provide enhanced or customized features.
Useful information about the technical aspects of Cookie can be found: http://www.allaboutcookies.org
You can change your cookie settings here