Several needs should be taken into consideration when selecting the right product for your drying, soil stabilization and environmental remediation needs:
- Soil balance
- Soil plasticity
- In-situ moisture content
- Swell potential
- Short / long-term strength of soil (compressive strength, shear strength, CBR, and resilient modulus)
Why CALCIMENT from Mintek for Your Drying, Soil Stabilization and Environmental Remediation Needs?
- An economical alternative to traditional reagents
- Custom blend options available to meet your specific job site requirements
- Can help earn LEED credits
- Enhanced ability to treat lower plastic soil
- Fast hydration reduces the need for additional mixing due to small particle size
- Transform unsuitable soil into a stable material
- Eliminates need to landfill
These products are offered through Mintek Resources, a member of the Carmeuse Group. Click here to be redirected to their website for additional information.