Understanding Your Market Needs
We understand your products need to stand the test of time. Roofing materials must endure a wide range of elements and extreme temperatures while meeting stringent specifications. The challenge is finding the right raw materials that meet or exceed these standards while providing a low-cost solution to meet your customers’ expectations. High volume production places high demands on your equipment. It is important to choose products that minimizes this impact.
Solutions to Meet Your Needs
Incorporating ground calcium carbonate (GCC) in the roofing material production significantly reduces the amount of asphalt needed, lowering costs, while contributing additional benefits.
Ground Calcium Carbonate (GCC)
- Meets the consistency, gradation, and adsorption characteristics that are critical to ensuring a high quality manufactured shingle
- Adds stiffness and density for shingle durability
- Provides additional flame retardancy to increase safety
- Less abrasive than competing materials reducing the wear and tear on your equipment
- Abundant, all natural product
Handling and Storage
Through Storage & Transfer Technologies (STT), a member of Carmeuse Group, we offer effective solutions to store and pneumatically transfer your bulk materials.
Our network of plants allows us to get you the product where and when you need it.
Other Building Material applications
Successful development and manufacturing of building products requires that you carefully consider every aspect that goes into your production.