Access to and Support from Carmeuse
As a customer of Carmeuse, you have access to and support from one of the nation’s leading lime and limestone experts. The Carmeuse Innovation Center staff has over 160 years of combined industry experience and are driven by a spirit of innovation and desire to help you fully realize the high-performance, cost-effective, and environmental benefits from using lime and limestone.
Based in Pittsburgh, PA, the Carmeuse Innovation Center has chemical and physical laboratory capabilities to perform sophisticated test procedures and evaluations to ensure our products are used in your applications in the most economical and sustainable ways possible.
We are always looking for solutions that benefit the customer. Even if there is not an “off-the-shelf” solution available today, we can collaborate with your technical team to evaluate the feasibility of a new offering that meets the challenges you are facing.
The Innovation Center is an integral part of Carmeuse's overall commitment to our customers' success.
Some of the market specific services we offer include:
- Lime Injection Optimization
- Dust Suppression
- Flow Dynamics
- Refractory Life Improvements
- Mass Balance Studies
- Acid Gas Scrubbing
- Zero Liquid Discharge
- Beneficial Byproduct Reuse
- Soil Stabilization Evaluations
- Asphalt & Road Base Improvements
- Aggregate Recommendations
- Soil & Concrete Mix Design
- Water and Wastewater Treatment
- Lime Softening
- Acid Mine Drainage Neutralization
- Lime Slaking Optimization
- Formulation of Animal Feed
- Soil Analysis and Amendment
- Disinfection of Animal Bedding
- Improved Crop Health & Yield
Additional market services are available for our non-ferrous, chemical, glass, ceramic, industrial, and pulp & paper applications.
Whether in our lab, at the jobsite, or within your facility, we offer services tailored to your needs. Contact us to learn more about the solutions we are able to provide for you.