Understanding Your Market Needs
Calcium-based products are a key ingredient in the manufacturing of rubber and plastic materials. The quality and consistency of your raw materials affect the manufacturing of these products. The characteristics and purity of your products have significant impact on your profitability.
Equipment and corresponding processes may also need updated or replaced over time from evolution of technology or normal wear and tear.
Solutions to Meet Your Needs
Our lime-based materials are your ideal calcium choice for your PVC and rubber manufacturing processes to achieve high performing products while staying in environmental compliance.
High Calcium Quicklime
- Ensures you receive the maximum calcium content, high reactivity, and least amount of contaminants
- A powerful desiccant in the production of plastics and rubber
- High performance powder additive often used as an accelerant in rubber applications
- Can be used as dry calcium hydroxide powder or mixed onsite with water to make lime slurry
- Milled or ground calcium carbonate (GCC) widely used as reinforcing filler and enhancing finish in plastic and rubber production
- Provides a calcium source in a ready-to-use liquid
- Lime slurry delivered to your location without the worries of slaking, mixing, or dusting
Handling and Storage
Through Storage & Transfer Technologies (STT), a member of Carmeuse Group, we offer effective solutions to store and pneumatically transfer your bulk materials.
Through Storage & Transfer Technologies (STT), a member of Carmeuse Group, we offer a full range of lime slakers designed to your specific conditions and requirements.
Our network of plants allows us to get you the product where and when you need it.