Carmeuse’s technical team has over 50 years of hands-on field experience with emissions treatment. Our experts can provide you with technical options, evaluate planned designs technically and economically, and run demonstration trials thanks to our pilot unit, gas analyzers and lab testing.
Evaluating Flue Gas Cleaning options is usually a difficult process. In most cases, these cleaning options are outside the core business or competencies of the industry that is looking to implement them. Flue gas cleaning can be a non-negligible cost, so there is no room for error during flue gas cleaning implementation. While contractual guarantees offer some protection, the best option for minimizing risk and ensuring the proper process is a demonstration trial.
Carmeuse’s experts team has more than 50 years of experience and can support you with:
- Comparison of technical options.
- Technical and economical evaluation of selected design(s).
- Collaboration with architecture and engineering firms, contractors, and OEM companies in order to validate the full scope, including optimization of reagent supply strategies and by-product.
Carmeuse’s Application Team is fully equipped to run a demonstration trial on your site/in our lab:
- Our mobile flue gas analyzer can measure the composition of your flue gas and validate the requirement in flue gas cleaning.
- Our flue gas cleaning simulation pilot can synthetize your flue gas and measure the efficiency of our solution.
- Our mobile pilot plant can be installed at your site to run in real conditions and test the impact of our solution on your process.
All these options allow Carmeuse to determine and optimize the process conditions, reagent specifications and dosages, in order to minimize your full compliance cost